Monday, February 15, 2010

Washing Machine Problem Missing Socks My Feet Smells Even After Shower! What Do I Do?

My feet smells even after shower! what do i do? - washing machine problem missing socks

I had problems with foot odor for a year.
I sweat very much, even at rest. I was made fun of high school running team sweat. That's how it was.
I like wet feet, soaked with sweat. Strange, is like a drug. just moist at all times.
I never take off my shoes.
I wear shoes to bed, and I love the feeling of moisture in the feet of those days when the sweat left on the soles.
I hate socks or other substitutes and I refuse to use them.
I have 7 pairs shoes, change any day of the week.
I take my shower every morning.
I wash all my 7 pairs of shoes with the Tide detergent and bleach for 1 hours in the disc at the end of the week.
and my feet and shoesstink every day when I am in class or at home. Sometimes I miss the same class as odors.

What can I do? It's a nightmare for me.

4 comments:

limon said...

Please immediately go see a doctor. For now, go for lunch, the smell of powder and you start with cotton socks sometimes a little sweat off my shoes keep your feet get enough air making it cool produce overheating and perspiration. Please go see a doctor.

fishlake... said...

You can try to soak every night in a little water and Epsom salts, or better yet, enjoy some "Domoboro and water. Sold as a prescription in pharmacies, and acts as a drying agent. The pharmacist can also recommend to try other things, whether The smell of the feet are not bad because of an infection.

t quip said...

I know this is a perfectly legitimate question, that's pretty obvious that you are sincere and not a joke or a joke, cause so that only appears in an episode of Jerry Springer: the public will have in your heart and your problem be resolved in a timely manner.

keswicki... said...

Wipe your feet with warm vinegar and a rag for a week to do so is a natural killer bacteria.

Post a Comment