Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is My Lumbosacral Strain Lumbar Radiculopathy, Lumbosacral Spondylosis, Sprain/strain Of Lumbar Spine, Denervation From Lumbar To Leg.?

Lumbar radiculopathy, lumbosacral spondylosis, sprain/strain of lumbar spine, denervation from lumbar to leg.? - what is my lumbosacral strain

That's what they have been assessed as under. The doctor was not about how he looked. I understand that my L3 nerve-injured the knee, which affects my lower back and feet.
The doctor told me to heal one years, fully one centimiter the nerve. it is a very long time for me ...
Can someone tell me what to take out the assessments and the type of medication, treatment and recovery time constant.
Also, I'm in the army and began a medical report to decide on board, hold me. Has anyone experience in this area?
And if so, what kind of things should help in my official report to doctors on my case for compensation if I am forced to separate.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment